Protective Style Challenge 2015: Week 15&16

I came to the final weeks of this challenge and it was hard to imagine breaking this routine that has been working so well for the last 4 months. As with all good things, they have to come an end. Sigh!!

This hairstyle was inspired by an updo I saw online and I decided to twist it up.. Literally!! I was simply flat twisting all the hair around the perimeter upwards leaving the crown area and part of the front open for single strand twists. Pin the hair into 3 pompadour and accessorize to your liking. I chose the headband because it demarcate the pompadour bang from the rest.



To get through the woiye (sad) state of finishing off this challenge, I decided to do this challenge all over again this year and I am sure it will still be fun.

Later Loves
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts